An effective landing page layout makes use of eye-catching graphics and bold color. However, certain button colors like red or green have been said to boost landing page conversion, but more importantly, ensure a solid contrast between the button color against your content background. Below are a few tips to help you improve your page’s conversion rate:
* The first thing to consider is the size of your website. You don’t want to have an enormous page with a little information on it. In fact, you should keep the content small and in line with what users are expecting. If your page is too large, they’ll be frustrated as they won’t find what they’re looking for.
* Try to avoid using images and other media to attract the attention of search engine spiders. Images can actually cause issues, so be sure not to include them. It is best to utilize white text-on-white backgrounds or at least text that will look similar to white text on a white background.
* Try to limit the use of images or other text to a minimum. Instead of using images, try to include the name and description of the company as well as the link to their website. This will create a visual cue for the user to visit the website.
* Another thing to avoid is using bold, colored, or italicized text. When your readers see these bold, colorful texts, your readers will most likely stop reading and move on to something else. Instead of using this kind of bold text, opt to use underline text on a white background instead.
* The next step to take is to use a combination of both bold and underline texts. Keep the font size small enough that the reader doesn’t have to strain his eyes as he reads. Also, use white backgrounds for the text rather than other colors.
* Don’t make the mistake of using images and other elements that only work in web browsers. Your visitors may have an Internet Explorer-based browser that isn’t compatible with all web browsers. If you do so, it will only frustrate the viewer and they won’t return to your page.
* Don’t assume that just because you can build a landing page with a lot of fancy graphics, a lot of fancy colors, and lots of eye-catching imagery, your readers will automatically do the same. If you want people to click on your links, you need to provide them with content that is worth reading.
* Don’t forget to include your URL on your landing page. Make sure that it’s a visible one and that it’s easy to remember. This will help to get more clicks from the visitor.
* It is also important to create a good title for your landing page. Include your keyword or phrase as part of the title so that the viewer is able to easily locate your webpage in the search engines. This is known as an anchor text.
* Another important thing to consider when designing your landing page is that your keywords should be listed above the fold or visible to the visitors. This will help you to have more visitors to your site.
* Finally, make sure that your keywords are listed in the copy of the website. It’s best to write your content on the landing page itself.
These are just a few things to remember when creating a landing page. Once you have your content ready and your page is written, it’s time to start writing.
Your landing page is not a place for sales pitches. It is a place to get your information out there and give site visitors an opportunity to find what they’re looking for. The most effective landing pages are those that allow site visitors to easily find your product or service. It doesn’t matter if you sell dog food or medical supplies.
As you create an effective landing page, keep these simple tips in mind. Then you will be able to quickly and easily create the website that will turn readers into buyers.
With just a little bit of creativity and some research, you can create an amazing site. that will become a top seller on the Internet.